This project comprises of a new office building of 4 storeys constructed over a 2 level basement carpark. The building was constructed with an integrated fitout to accommodate the Department of Human Services Executive Headquarters.
Hydraulic Services Consultants directly engaged by the developer to undertake complete hydraulic design and documentation from pre-development application through to approval for construction documentation.
• Onsite stormwater detention.
• Rainwater harvesting and re-use in toilet flushing and irrigation
• Water Sub-metering and leak detection system.
• Centralised gas hot water plant and reticulation.
• Syphonic roof drainage.
• Centralised electronic bathroom and shower control systems
• 4 Star Green Star Design rating targeted.
• 4 Star Green Star As Built rating targeted.
• 4.5 Star NABERS Rating targeted.