The Greenway Offices project comprises; 2No buildings joined by a large central atrium to provide 4 Stories of office accommodation (25,000m2 NLA), Retail food tenancy provisions at ground floor, Cyclist shower and change room facilities, 9 level carpark structure, Integrated fitout for whole building. The building was constructed with an integrated fitout to accommodate the Department of Human Services.
Hydraulic Services Consultants directly engaged by the developer to undertake complete hydraulic design and documentation from pre-development application through to approved for construction documentation..
- Onsite stormwater detention.
- Rainwater harvesting and re-use in toilet flushing.
- Greywater harvesting and re-use.
- Water Sub-metering and leak detection system.
- Centralised gas hot water plant and reticulation.
- Syphonic roof drainage.
- Centralised electronic bathroom and shower control systems.
• 4 Star Green Star Design rating.
• 4 Star Green Star As Built rating.
• 4.5 Star NABERS Rating targeted.