New community health centre providing enhanced health services inclusive of; dental care, podiatry, primary care and chronic disease management, renal dialysis, physiotherapy, imaging facilities, general diagnostic and treatment facilities, administration, meeting rooms and associated support services. The building comprises of a 4 storey 8,500m2 structure over a basement carpark.
Hydraulic Services Consultant directly engaged by the Project Architect to undertake complete hydraulic design and documentation from early sketch plan stage and project briefing to approved for construction documentation and construction phase services.
- Reverse Osmosis water reticulation.
- Reverse Osmosis waste water recovery and re-use for toilet flushing and irrigation.
- Centralised warm and hot water reticulations.
- Stormwater extended storage detention and pollution management system.
- Syphonic roof drainage system.
- Sewer main extension via boring below a major roadway.
- Services arranged for medical application inclusive of temperature control and backflow prevention measures.