THCS are privileged to maintain a diverse and loyal client base that is founded in the quality of service that we seek to bring to every project. It is the aim of THCS to service every project with a start to finish focus with view to assist our clients in achieving quality project outcomes.
THCS undertake Building Hydraulic Services Consultancy in the disciplines of:
- Hot and cold water reticulation,
- Sanitary plumbing and drainage,
- Trade waste drainage and pre-treatment,
- Stormwater drainage,
- Water recycling and re-use Gas reticulation,
- Special water reticulation (e.g. for healthcare and laboratory applications),
- Fire hydrant,
- Water Sensitive Urban Design.
Our scope of services includes:
- Design, documentation and construction support for construction projects ranging from major new construction to refurbishment projects;
- Feasibility and audit reports for existing buildings, facilities and systems addressing code compliance, dilapidation, adaptability, life cycle costing, etc;
- Assisting the property management industry through condition audits, rectification assessments, maintenance etc.